Saturday, March 17, 2007

Module 2 Reflection

I was reasonably happy with my progress in this module.

The things I already knew were reinforced. The things I was unfamiliar with, like ICQ and IRC, I was able to grasp a basic understanding of.

I will have to keep perservering with newsgroups though. I didn't have much luck when I attempted to figure it out the other day. If it wasn't for this university course, I certainly would never be revisiting it again.

As a computer user, I expect software I download and use, to work straight away. I'm used to things being presented in an intuitive and easy to use manner. I guess its an example of how far things have come in the past few years for me to be expecting these kind of standards.

I have read through the concepts relating to this module twice now. Upon completing the modules associated with this unit, I plan on going through the concepts one by one, and writing down in my own words, what I think they mean. It's one way of making sure I am comprehending everything.

Objectives for the week ahead.
In the week ahead, I would like to be systematically working my way through module three. Hopefully this time next week I will be putting the finishing touches on the module three tasks.

No comments: