Monday, April 9, 2007

Module 4: Reflection

The most important lesson I learned from this module was the importance of being an efficient and knowledgeable internet user. In fact part of being sucessul in this course will involve using the internet effectively and finding information which is relevant and valuable.

These skills do not develop over night, they will take practice and research. This is one module I will be re-reading upon completion. I imagine I will be referring to this module constantly when working on the first assignment.

I always thought my standard internet favourites was the best way of organising and accessing important websites. After completing this module I realise how inadequate it really is. I have now downloaded and installed bookmark buddy and look forward for using it to organise my important websites.

No comments: