Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Modules 1 & 2 - General Study

I spent this weekend re-reading all of the information from modules one and two, as well as all of the key unit concepts.

I want to make sure that everything (or most of it) will eventually sink in. It's frustrating, because nothing seems to sink in when I read through it the first time. After the second reading, I'm generally feeling a little better, but I think I will need three of four revisions until I'm really comfortable.

As for the concepts, I am just going to keep reading them contantly.

As I read through the modules I have been printing them out and placing them in a folder. This works well for me, because I can go through them again without having to sit in front of the computer.

My goal is to complete one module per week and then I can really concentrate on the assignments.

No comments: